[Sca-cooks] So you want to be a Medieval or Renaissance Cook?

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 14 18:10:53 PST 2005

Sometime early last week, while i was in Vancouver, someone asked:
>  Many of you on this list have sites up with recipes and pointers.
>  Perhaps you could remind us of those by emailing them to this list.

I'm late, but here are mine:
http://home.earthlink.net/~lilinah/diningniche.html

I have the original recipe - often in the original language, then in
modern English.
I have my worked up recipe.
I have it written step by step - although i may have made the
occasional assumption about the skill level of the cook.
I included notes about ingredients and the process for the feast and
what i might do differently.

I hope there's something useful there.

I welcome feedback, especially if the recipe is not written clearly.

Anahita