[Sca-cooks] Oxford Symposium of Food and Cookery

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 10:21:34 PST 2005

I was looking at the David Brown Book Co's
website when I discovered that they were handling
the sales of the Proceedings of the Oxford
Symposium on Food and Cookery.  It then sent me
to the Symposium's website, which lists when and
where this year's symposium is going to be. i.e.:

This year's Symposium will take place on 3 & 4
September 2005 at Oxford Brookes University.

The topic for 2005 is Authenticity.

In 2006 the Symposium will discuss Eggs.

http://www.oxfordsymposium.org.uk/

Sigh.  I would love to go.  Sigh.

Huette

=====
Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for
they shall never cease to be amused.