[Sca-cooks] Re: Reproduction pottery

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 15 16:00:50 PST 2005

Helewyse commented:
> I want to make a "testo" for pennsic.  This is the pie pan
> with lid that is used in the Italian cookbooks to cook pies in the
> fire.  I want to see how it will work.
When you do, I hope you will write it up. I think I've heard this
"testo" mentioned before on this list but I don't know much about them.
This is just the sort of "practical archeology" first-hand article I'd
love to have for the Florilegium. And I think such articles can be good
for the SCA, both inside and outside the organization.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com