[Sca-cooks] Re: Coffyns

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 17 12:08:35 PST 2005

 Ah but you see I was referring to the everyday workings of a local town
Bakery, Tavern, fair , which Lords and Ladies would frequent as well. rather
then those of a high court banquets. Simple plain fare without the
decorations of the high tables. LOL just seen in my mind a debate of yet
another form.

 Da