[Sca-cooks] Booklist for Culinary Novices-- Non Recipe texts

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 18 19:27:04 PST 2005

The problem with theselists is that one cn always add
more books. This one begins with a rundown of the recipe
oriented basic books, so it pushes 4 pages already.
But yeah Woolgar is worth looking at-- There's the
Cambridge 2 volume set. Next version when I redo for
the lecture in April will also include Adamson's Food in Medieval
Times. It finally came in on interlibrary loan.

Johnnae