[Sca-cooks] fire-irons/salamanders and torches

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Feb 20 17:25:17 PST 2005

Stefan I know that you can use a Propane torch to toast Savory Toasted
Cheese.  I have done so and Unca Corwyn witnessed it although he might
not remember it... he was sick at the time.  Those torches are actually
very handy in the kitchen.  They work great on Creme Brulee, Savory
Toasted Cheese, and just about anything that you need a quick toasting on.

Lord Nichola