[Sca-cooks] Mongol measure?

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:20:20 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:42:29 -0500, Elaine Koogler
<ekoogler1 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Safe, eh?  I almost injured myself laughing!
>
> Kiri

I am not responsible humor related injuries, wet monitors, or
keyboards from anything I post :-)

What I want to see is the re-creationist going into various local
pet stores and orderig grosses of gerbils, cleaning them and
freezing them to make this recipe.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson

                                    - William Gibson