[Sca-cooks] Fw: More gerbil madness

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Feb 22 20:38:48 PST 2005

Maire commented:
> I have a cat named Curye...after Curye on Inglisch (sp?).  That, and
> the
> fact that as a kitten, she liked yellow and green curries. ;-)
Yes, I remember you mentioning this cat before. "As a kitten" she liked
yellow and green curries? Does she not like them now? Or are you just
referring to the fact that when you were naming her, you noticed she
liked curries, and that she still likes curries now?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com