[Sca-cooks] Fw: More gerbil madness

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Feb 22 22:34:12 PST 2005

I haven't given her the opportunity to indulge, actually.  I didn't want
her to get into the habit of eating people food.  She snuck things from
my plate a few times, which is how she acquired the moniker.
--maire, trying and failing miserably to come up with some OFC (sorry
everyone...chocolate deprivation must be getting to me)