[Sca-cooks] (1994) Milk and Milk Products from Medieval to Modern Times

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 23 17:01:52 PST 2005

What you could do is just ask the librarian
with the odd collection that's piled up here--

Papers listed in the volume are--

Women, Milk and Magic at the Boundary Festival of May
Author: Lysaght, P.

2. 	Milk and Milk Products in a Woman's World
Author: Bolstad Skjelbred, A. H.

3. 	Milk and Folk Belief: With Examples from Sweden
Author: Salomonsson, A.

4. 	`Good Humors' and the `Good Humor Man'  Author: Schuchat, M. G.

5. 	Ice-Cream in Europe and North America  Author: Jo Shapiro, L.

6. 	Porridge Consumption in The Netherlands: Changes in Function and
Significance  Author: Jobse-Van Putten, J.

7. 	A Swedish Beer Milk Shake  Author: Bringeus, N.-A.

8. 	Koumiss in Mongol Culture: Past and Present  Author: Toomre, J. s.

9. 	The Use of Whey in Icelandic Households  Author: Gisladottir, H.

10. 	Variations on Gomme  Author: Kvideland, K.

11. Curds and Pressed Cottage Cheese in Latvia  Author: Dumpe, L.

12. 	Cheese-making on the Aaland Islands  Author: Storaa, N.

13. 	The Retail Milk Trade in Transition : A Case-Study of Munich
1840-1914  Author: Spiekermann, U.

14. 	The Supply and Sale of Milk in 19th-Century Edinburgh  Author:
Robertson, U. A.

15. 	Milk Dishes and World War 1 : The Revival of Traditional Recipes in
Germany?
Author: Krug-Richter, B.

16. 	Milk Products in the Everyday Diet of Scotland  Author: Fenton, A.

17. 	Milk in the Rural Culture of Contemporary Assyrians in the Middle
East  Author: Abdalla, M.

18. 	Milky Ways on Milk-Days : The Use of Milk and Milk Products in
Hungarian Foodways  Author: Kisban, E.

19. 	The Consumption of Dairy Products in The Netherlands in the 15th
and 16th Centuries  Author: Van Winter, J. M.

These came off the list in the cataloguing. I own it, so I could
have typed them in, but why type when one can cut and paste? You ought
to be able to ILLoan it. It's held by a number of US libraries.
Hope this helps--

Johnnae