[Sca-cooks] culinary lavender

Michael Acord mpacord at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 24 16:47:35 PST 2005

Thanx for the response.  I am actually growing French Lavender in my
garden, and will probably end up using it.  The nurseryman to whom I
spoke seemed to think that any of the common lavenders is OK, but I
thought I read somewhere that English lavender was better for cooking.
I will let you know how things work out.
    Mike