[Sca-cooks] A college class... on Coffee

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Feb 28 06:48:55 PST 2005

There's a whole theory about that social change....from
drinking/consuming sedative beverages (alcohol) to drinking beverages
that contain "pick me ups", and the rise of the teetotal movements, etc.
, together with the rise of industrialism. It's really very interesting,
although unfortunately completely OT and OOP for this list.
--maire, history buff