[Sca-cooks] Iron Chef Scary Thought

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Tue Jan 4 18:28:02 PST 2005

I think we are all in agreement that Babby Flay is not an asset for the new
Iron Chef show.  However, I had an even scarier thought occur to me. On the
original show, the judges were a mixed assortment. The woman that was the
food critic could be blunt when she didn't like something, and the former
members of the Diet were generally pretty thoughtful in their comments. On
the other hand, the actresses tended to giggle and come up with insightful
comments like "I feel like I'm eating clouds!"

At least with the new show, all the judges seem to be pretty knowledgeable
"foodies."  Just imagine how bad it could have been if they had decided they
needed the celebrity angle and added someone like Jessica ("Am I eating
chicken or tuna?") Simpson as a judge!

John le Burguillun