[Sca-cooks] Chilli Mac?

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 26 20:33:37 PST 2005

Hej!
    I have run into Chilli Mac a lot of places.  There was a place in
downtown St louis that served it with hot dogs & fried eggs.  There used to
be a place in Viena, VA called the Viena Inn that served Chilli Mac along
with other chilli based dishes-chilli, chilli dogs, chilli mac ect & lots of
beer.  The lady in the local lunch counter here in Taunton, MA servers it as
well, down home in GA & TN we serve it with macaroni & call it Golash (this
tends to be a bit spicyer than Chilli Mac).
Pax,
Olaf
who is getting ready for Birka this weekend.