[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's housewarming foods

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 22:28:27 PST 2005

Gunthar mentioned:
> Now that we are talking about this, I might make some for my
> housewarming this weekend. Along with Chicken & Sausages
> roasted with Lemon, Portabella Crusted Quiche, Chinese Roasted
> Chicken or Duck, Roasted Vegetable Risotto, etc....
Most of these sound interesting, although they seem a bit fancy to be
served along with frito pie.
Anyway, can you give us the recipe for this Portabella Crusted Quiche?
I do have a package of sliced Portabellas at home right now. Also, what
makes it *Chinese* Roasted Chicken? The spicing? Recipe?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas