[Sca-cooks] Re: Meat Loaf

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jan 3 17:23:16 PST 2005

  Ro gave her meatloaf recipe:
> My recipe, adapted from my Mom's, is simple:
<snip>
Interesting. As I was saving Ro's recipe I saw that we've discussed
meatloaf on this list before. I guess, not much surprise there. But
while I was filing away Ro's recipe I saw that I have two meatloaf
recipes from Phlip, one from Kiri, others from Mordonna, Norma Hamlet,
Olwen and CalicoJim1 at aol.com.

If anyone would like me to send you a copy of my file, then just email
me. Perhaps some of you may have lost yours in a disk crash and would
like it back?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas