[Sca-cooks] Stefan finally succeeds in making cider

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 06:27:17 PST 2005

>Yup. The cider that you get here is just the unfiltered apple juice.

Apple juice :)

> There are many stories here
about the cider "going off" and starting to burp.

Fruit juices often do that Then we drink them yum !

> It always ends with
the stuff being poured down the drain, further proof of our
heathenism. I always thought that would be the best stuff, or at least
worth a try.

Is home brew not a normal occurance then ?

I do a decent medieval style small ale when I remember to set it going

Mel

Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent