[Sca-cooks] Stefan finally succeeds in making cider

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 06:59:29 PST 2005

>I ran across a recipe one time, years ago, for making "soft" hard cider
(something with a really low alcohol content), and it involved buying a
jug of the unpasteurized apple cider (in the U.S., Mel, that's an
unfermented beverage distinct from apple *juice*),

How does it differ ?

Squeeze apples unfermented is juice here :)

 >Cotton balls
prevent the ingress of dust and other nasties.

And allows CO2 out

 >>.  Next time I'm in the
UK, I *definitely* want to try some over there.

Hate UK cider but love Normandy :)

Mel
Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent