[Sca-cooks] Water Purity (revisited)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jan 7 17:41:39 PST 2005

Actually I suggested that very title back on
Mon Dec 13 08:41:21 CST 2004

I'd suggest starting with Water in England
By Dorothy Hartley. It's should be available in
libraries around the country for ILLoan.

Johnnae

Does anyone have any documentation on selection of drinking water?

Cadoc

Glad to see someone else remembers it.

JKH