[Sca-cooks] Feasts per Year

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jan 12 09:37:20 PST 2005

I have some menus stacked up in a sort of holding pattern, that I'd
eventually like to get to.
Adamantius
--
Before I tore the knee out I was working in two or more feast kitchens a
year. I only
do handicapped accessible events for the most part now and limit the
kitchen work
to invitation/pleas only. I do far more teaching than cooking these days.
I am out of the local meeting loop/bid on local event scramble, so
chances are I won't
be running another event kitchen. Been there cooked that at this point.
I joined
though back in 1973, so I have done my quota of large events and large
feasts.
I also have some menus with recipes noted for some stuff that I hope to
get to sometime.
Mostly these days it's a matter of luncheons, and desserts over which I
can exert control.
If I am going to do it, I want it done in a certain way or in certain
ways for test comparison
purposes and served on that certain dish, etc.

Johnnae