[Sca-cooks] Need assistance in Scaling Sausage Spicing

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Fri Jan 14 20:29:27 PST 2005

 That is very good advice I think I will take it as well.
  On the side I took the To Make a Short Sausage recipe from Koge Bog. Made
it out of Salmon and it went over very well with the crowd at 12th night.
 Although I couldn't`t get it smoked which would have made it better. I
simply cooked it off in chicken stock.
  Anyway on the cooking channel was show with a smoker made  out of a
Pottery fire place  and a hot plate. I may try that combination. I was
wondering if anyone else had seen this episode. Because I working on second
hand information as I don`t get the cooking network.
 Da
 Another sausage making fool