[Sca-cooks] Authenticity oriented?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 04:31:28 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/14/2005 8:54:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scadian at hotmail.com writes:

<<I hope that it will eventually be another home for those  interested in
going
beyond the medieval recipe and reenacting the person. If  you have the
interest, check it out.>>

I have the interest, certainly.  That's why I focus on 15th century  and
earlier Northern European cooking; I'm trying to get as close as possible to  what
Brangwayna might have known how to cook..
What I don't have time for is another list, especially with a baby rapidly
on the way...

Brangwayna