[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

JP Coane coane at comcast.net
Sat Jan 15 18:00:40 PST 2005

Lady Samrah asked,

Q: About how many folks are in the Shire of the Iron Bog, Christopher, &
where is it mundanely situated and how far do folks have to come to play
with you?

A: Iron Bog is just outside of Philadelphia in New Jersey.

A: We have about 100 shire members with a core group of 15 or so people who
regularly help with things plus a number of kingdom level officers who will
come back to us when their terms are up.
A: Once in a great while we get someone from Canada (12-14 hour drive) but
usually the people who attend Southern region (of the east kingdom)event are
from the Southern region itself (max about 3.5 hour drive each way). If the
New York city subway came this far south I think we would have a LOT more
people, but sadly it does not.