[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 18:16:28 PST 2005

Thanks Lord Christopher!  That's a big help.  And you do have good turnouts for Events.  I have heard folks in the East travel greater distances than here, but 3-1/2 hours for a day Event is a goodly journey.  Especially in the Los Angeles area where folks used to be able to find an Event every weekend, many within 30 minutes to an hour of their homes.  How wondrous that some folks can reach SCA Events via subway...  We just pack up our camels and head south usually, but sometimes westish...

Samrah who drives by landmark and is often directionally impaired, but who has driven and navigated the 16 hr+ trek to the Outlands on more than one occasion

JP Coane <coane at comcast.net> wrote:
Lady Samrah asked,

Q: About how many folks are in the Shire of the Iron Bog, Christopher, &
where is it mundanely situated and how far do folks have to come to play
with you?