[Sca-cooks] Feasts Per Year

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Sun Jan 16 06:55:47 PST 2005

Samrah
> Thanks all of you!  Keep those cards & letters coming ;0)

    Here in Artemisia, we are so spread out that I am not sure how many
feasts are done a year.  There is no guarantee of Coronations having a
feast, and generally for Crown Tournaments and the Arts & Sciences' Kingdom
events there is a dinner break.  Maybe a dayboard.   In my small Shire of
Bronzehelm {Billings, MT}, we have a 12th Night Feast.  This year was a
German theme, and I haven't yet gotten around to writing the review {sorry}.

Maire's Barony  {Missoula, MT}has about 3 feasts per year, for Harvest
Court, Spring Feast,  and their January A&S {although that event is changing
from what I hear, yes?}

In the Shire of Stan Wyrm {Great Falls, MT} there is a feast for Love Revel,
and their weekend event Dragon's Tear {where one may eat from the kitchen
all weekend long} and Yule Revel.

Each branch has at least one feast per year, but with us having so much land
and a small populace, it is hard to visit everyone. It is a 12 hour drive to
the Barony of Arn Hold {Boise ID  & Barony of Loch Salann {Salt Lake City,
UT}for me.

Price ranges from $5 to $10 for an adult.

Caointairn