[Sca-cooks]Feasts Per Year

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sun Jan 16 09:21:48 PST 2005

Barony (well, not yet, but the investiture is on March 5th) of l'Ile du
Dragon Dormant (Montreal, Qc, Canada). Officially 51 paid members, with an
extra 30 regular players who do not have memberships.

We're located in the Northern Shores Region of the East Kingdom. We share a
border with Ealdormere and regularly (and enthusiastically) try to create
some border problems with our neighbour (and attend their events, of
course). On a regular week-end there is an event either local or within a
reasonable driving distance (5-6 hours is reasonable for us, although this
makes the southernmost parts of the kingdom a bit far).

We hold between four and eight event per year, plus a couple demos. All
events include feast. Event size varies from around 30 to 250+...

There are only two cooks for the larger events, but there are a few more
people who won't mind cooking for smaller events if they don't necessarily
have to care what's period or not. We're starting to train more people in
the kitchen for larger events by doing joint feasts (4 or 5 cooks share the
load).

Petru