[Sca-cooks] Re: OOPS! 12th night feast

LadyPendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 16:39:14 PST 2005

As the wife of said person in the Barony of Elfsea, Lord Caius Britannicus
works for a restaurant food wholesale supply. which does sell to the public.
and he is willing to deliver. Sysco just happens to be one of the places he
can get supplies from. The business itself is Metro Webb whole foods in
Arlington, TX.
Lady Liaden did a great job in getting details to my husband on the food
shopping so that he could get everything delivered. Unfortunately, not
everything on the list was clearly written out, but that is a story for
drinking times.
I had tastes of my sister's plate, i have to say, the cherries were
disappointing, but not too bad, the lasagna thingy was good, the asparagus
was good.
having cooked in the kitchen from heck, I understand the perils of keeping
the darned ovens lit. And there is never hot water. never.
Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Barony of Elfsea
Cooks Guild