[Sca-cooks] al-Hafla feast menu

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jan 24 13:42:03 PST 2005

Sounds like something I would have enjoyed.  While the recipes may have been
period, the butternut squash probably isn't.  Butternut squash is Cucurbita
moschata and is a New World winter squash.  Additionally, the butternut
squash was hybridized by the French botanist, Auguste Parmentier, in the
18th Century.

Setting aside all the picky historical considrations, can you get the
recipe?

Bear