[Sca-cooks] Help please...

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 11:22:53 PST 2005

--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius" <adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> On the other hand, Drakey, why is this dish not simply made best/most
> accurately from yellow bean paste?
>
> Adamantius
> --

Yeah.  The original recipe does not seem to call for flour of any kind.  Egg whites, bean paste
and cream.  No mention of flour.  I have made 'pancakes' for various Asian dishes using red bean
paste, sweet bean paste, etc, and they have come out fine with no addition of any kind of flour.
I have not used yellow bean paste.

William de Grandfort

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.