[Sca-cooks] OT Chili Spaghetti???

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 27 04:52:57 PST 2005

If you look at how meats and vegetables are often served in native Southwest
cooking, they are prepared seperately then if the meat is prepared as a stew
it may be served over the vegetables.  Pepper sauces are commonly served on
the side that individuals may spice the dish to taste.

I'm personally partial to chili con carne Mary of Agreda over frijoles and
to posole with pork and green chili sauce.

Bear