[Sca-cooks] Chili dishes...

Betsy Marshal betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jan 28 05:52:27 PST 2005

Hmm- the legend told around here about _that_ vegetarian chili is that it
also had chicken in it; when queried about this substance the cook is
reported to have said "of course it's vegetarian, there's no beef in it!"
Pyr- umm Caelin, yeah Caelin.
(Wasn't there myself /only hearsay /that's the way it was told to me!!)