[Sca-cooks] OT Cornbread

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jan 28 07:21:26 PST 2005

Sweety, we've been weird since before white man set foot in your part of
the world! The only people I know who are potentially weirder are the
Canadians, and they're North Americans, too!
And besides, *you-all* are the ones who put gawdawful things like fried
eggs and beets on your hamburgers! Antipodian heresies! Sheesh! ;-P
--maire, who knows a guy who crumbles up his cornbread and puts it in a
bowl and puts milk on top of it....<<shudder>>