[Sca-cooks] OT: Pennsic/fabricdragon

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jul 27 07:42:56 PDT 2005

first i apologize for the "mass mailing" but a lot of people have asked me
to notify them about my merchanting at Pennsic, and this is the fastest way
to reach them, please ignore this post if you are not interested.

Fabric Dragon WILL be merchanting at Pennsic.

i will not be in the merchants guide, as there was a snafu with my
application that has only just now been resolved.  (Bless you Cindy Cooper
<whew>)

it looks like i will be in Bazaar #3, the same as last year, but in a
different location within the Bazaar...... i also have the increased space i
had requested, so i will have a bit more room to spread out.

if anyone wants me to bring anything specific, please contact me as soon as
possible.  that is NOT an obligation to buy it, just a notice to me that i
have to pack it!
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...