[Sca-cooks] OT OP Nothing in 24 hours

Jill Brown ldygab at msn.com
Fri Jul 22 10:37:50 PDT 2005

Oh my gosh - beef tenderloin?  oh, to me that is the best cut around. I was
the bookkeeper for a restaurant for a few months, it closed down and I
received slabs of it...some people on this list can attest to it, but I
would take them (5 #'s avg chunk) and we would just cook it on the brazier
q...w/charcoal.  Put a little rub/spices and yum yum yum.  You can cook it
all the way through or we liked ours pink in the middle...whatever you do,
it is one of the most tenderest pieces of meat you will find.
Good luck!!
Gab
An Tir/Aquaterra