[Sca-cooks] How meals are served in period

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Jul 24 21:05:12 PDT 2005

 Okay out here on the east coast we do full service single items most of the
time . Lately the number of table dishes has increased. Table dish one dish
for a sitting of eight type. But service takes Half an hour for full 5-6
dishes for 80-120 people. 30min. between removes and again 5-6 dishes 30
min. You simply have to work on the timing of service we found and getting
enough servers ahead of time. Our feast always have a Serve Ocrat or Head
waiter if you prefer.
 Da