[Sca-cooks] OOP Ice Cream recipe needed

Glenn A. Crawford tavernkeeper at phoenixroost.com
Fri Jul 29 15:25:28 PDT 2005

I don't have the best darn Ice Cream flavors,
but I have quick and dirty Ice Cream flavors.

Take any box of Jello Instant Pudding mix.
Make as directed or substitute heavy cream, whipping cream or any
combination.
Then add a 1/2 shot or 1 oz of matching alcohol (Grand Marnier & Pistachio)
Freeze as machine directs.
Enjoy fresh.

Ice cream taste best just at the melting point (or the just finished stage)

The alcohol lowers the freezing point and the gelatin gives it the smooth
gelato feel.

It works out great, if you start it right before your meal.
It is just about ready when dessert is to be served.

Hope you enjoy and have fun.

Glenn