[Sca-cooks] cinnamon toast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 15:22:57 PDT 2005

Huette commented:
> I know that I grew up with something we called "cinnamon toast", which
> was white bread toasted
> and, while still hot, spread with butter and then had cinnamon and
> white sugar strewn on it.

Interesting. I remember cinnamon toast quite well. As a diabetic, it
isn't really something I should have now, though. :-(  However, I
remember making it differently. Butter the bread, sprinkle with sugar
and cinnamon and place in the toaster oven until the toast browns and
the sugar melts.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas