[Sca-cooks] garlic

rbbtslyr rbbtslyr at comporium.net
Thu Jun 2 08:35:40 PDT 2005

  Thanks and I will do that, mostly they are varieties but I understand that along with Elephant Garlic there are two other lesser used that are other speices of allium and are called garlic as that is what they taste like.  As I am just getting started in the medieval cooking, I will read that section and print out parts of it, it is a great resource.

Kirk
Meddle not in the Affairs of Dragons, for thou art Crunchy and Taste Good with Catsup or BBQ Sauce

Liberty Hill, SC Elevation 571 ft

Liberty Hill, SC (Kershaw)
Longitude: 80° 48' 7" W (-80.8019°)
Latitude: 34° 28' 41" N (34.4781°)