[Sca-cooks] Roman Banquet Menu

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Thu Jun 2 16:41:11 PDT 2005

 This sounds wonderful, m'Lady!  You mentioned making liquamen.  I apologize
if I missed it earlier, but would you share with us how you made liquamen?
I've been reading about it in "Food in History" and have come up with some
ideas, but since yours appears to have been successful, I'm curious as to
what process you decided on.

Also, thanks so much for sharing the recipes and notations, giving those of
us who are novices to documentation a place to start.  Again, I apologize
for my ignorance, but would you clarify for me your notation abbreviations:
F&R AP
v. AP

In service to the Society,
Celia