[Sca-cooks] question about breads

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 4 18:28:19 PDT 2005

When I make a mundane bread, I use both honey and sugar, 1 Tbsp each per standard loaf, to get the yeast started.  But I'm also not having it sit overnight to rise, just a couple of hours per rising at most (unless I have bad yeast, in which case the first rising will take longer).  Others could use either; I have, with good results.

Regards,
Brekke