[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Jun 5 10:37:49 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> And I need to do something about the ants that have found the sugar.
>
> I guess I'll depart the list for now and see about lunch and the two
papers
> I'm working on.
>
> Bear

When you come back, to remove the ants from the sugar, but the sugar in a
thin layer on a flat pan, and run it under the broiler for a few seconds-
not enough to cook the sugar, just enough to vaporize the ants.

Sprinkling dry grits around will eventually kill them.

A "fence" of detergent will encourage them to forage elsewhere, until the
grits kill them.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.