[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Madness

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 5 15:57:28 PDT 2005

I've never found that any kind of dish soap or Windex bothered "my"
ants - it would keep them away for 15 minutes or so, then they'd be
back, right over the same trails. I even tried covering the trails
with Comet cleanser with bleach, didn't help.

I think cayenne will work, but what i've used is all natural oil of
cinnamon - i soaked the head of a Q-tip and stuffed it into the crack
i found the ants coming through. I also rubbed the oil along their
trails and they didn't come back. Seemed to do the trick, and doesn't
smell bad. I didn't have any trouble, but it might not be good from
some materials or paints - i don't know.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita