[Sca-cooks] cinnamon toast

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 19:43:12 PDT 2005

Lord Stefan,
As a "borderline" diabetic, I've learned to do things like this with
Splenda.  I actually have my 'cinnamon sugar' spice jar filled with Splenda
& Cinnamon now.  So if you can afford the slice of bread (using whole grain
might help there), then you can sprinkle with cinnamon & Splenda, although I
don't know if that will 'melt' satisfactorily for you.

And I after hearing the idea of adding cheese, I think I'm going to do this
with some ricotta cheese on it :-)