[Sca-cooks] cinnamon toast

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 10:39:24 PDT 2005

I don't consider myself lazy, but I have purchased 2 jars of premixed cinnamon sugar.  I found
them at Big Lots, they cost 99 cents each, and the jars were very pretty. So I said to myself,
"Hmmm, pretty jars that my cordials will look good in, plus a bonus of already mixed cinnamon
sugar ... how can I loose?"  So I brought two jars.

Huette, the apparently lazy.