[Sca-cooks] Seasoning a Potjie

Pat mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 08:22:13 PDT 2005

Never tried that one.  How about a large barbecue grill?  Phlip's forge sounds good.  Problem with almost any thing that applies heat in a limited area (like the paint stripper) won't get an even season.

Mordonna

Volker Bach <carlton_bach at yahoo.de> wrote:
 My prpoblem is that I have a honking big three-legged kettle standing in my living room that doesn't fit my oven and can't go on an electric range. I was just wondering if other members had come up with something obvious I'm missing before I shlep it out to the nearest campfire pit.

Would a paint-stripping heat gun work?

Pat Griffin
Lady Anne du Bosc
known as Mordonna the Cook
Shire of Thorngill, Meridies
Mundanely, Millbrook, AL
Vert, between four cauldrons or, a cross checky argent and sable