[Sca-cooks] Sweet or Savoury breakfast?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 13:32:15 PDT 2005

--- caointiarn <caointiarn1 at juno.com> wrote:

> Tho IF we go to IHOP for breakfast, I order the Swedish
> pancakes.  I really like that lingonberry sauce & butter.

Oh yum!  They and the German "pancakes" are the only thing worth having at IHOP.  But
they really aren't pancakes, but rather crepes, as their recipes are more eggy than the
spandard pancake recipe.  The German ones are served smothered in butter, sprinkled with
powder sugar, and slices of lemons.  I squeeze the lemons all over the crepes and let those
crepes just melt in my mouth.  I now make my own at home, now that I have purchased a crepe
maker.  So much easier and faster ...

Huette