[Sca-cooks] RE: Verjuice grape question?

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 20 10:17:48 PDT 2005

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here, but I suspect Concorde grapes are new
world and the wrong colour. As I understand it, it was the smaller green
variety of grapes that make the most successful verjuice.

Micaylah

Well, it may be that the grapes are a New World variety, but they fulfill some other characteristics, being small, green, and most important, free, I thought I'd ask. My shire has an event coming up in November that I am cooking dayboard for, and I would like to use verjuice in one of the chicken recipes. I am thinking of freezing some of the grapes and using the juice fresh as well.

Gianotta