[Sca-cooks] Trimming Posts

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 10:41:26 PDT 2005

I've had to send out several private letters about trimming posts
and I need everyone to make an effort in this. Simply replying
to earlier posts and including everything in them will massively
gum up the works and things are approaching the break point.

Please be courteous and remember the folks who have digest
versions of this list. Only include what you are replying to directly
and the name of the poster. Don't include all the header and
footer information.

Also, please look at the .sig lines you have included with your
own name. Only one or two cute quotes or informative lines
should be added. Some are getting to the point where there
are almost paragraphs added after your name. Please be
sensible with your posts and courteous to the other list
members.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator