[Sca-cooks] Document It: Was Pasta Experiment Update

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jun 23 09:51:35 PDT 2005

> I quietly disagree that it is a "fair assumption".  It's a "fair
> rationalization" for using something modern.  That type of  "argument"
> should raise all types of warning flags.

Sure. But now we've sent someone on a quest to find out if it was ever
done. Given the large amount of New world archaeology and historical
anthropology, i wouldn't be surprised to find that someone had found
caches of dried tomatoes somewhere.

-- Jadwiga, who is perfectly ok with encouraging people to research
pre-1600 New world customs for the sake of curiousity.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
""So that's what librarians do: Share knowledge. Share pleasure. Share
ideas for a better world." -- MaryLaine Block