[Sca-cooks] Books

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Sun Jun 26 07:09:41 PDT 2005

> > So I don't have to keep mooching off of all your hard work, perhaps a few
> > tips on how to find out about these texts existing and how to find others
> > of their type?

In the Florilegium is a bibliography of cookbooks, written by Jaella of
Armida, which is a good place to start. Martha Carlson's website and
Thomas Gloning's websites are also good places to look for lists and
links. You can also go to medievalcookery.com and see Doc's
cross-online-cookbook search.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
""So that's what librarians do: Share knowledge. Share pleasure. Share
ideas for a better world." -- MaryLaine Block